Soft-IT Chief Executive Officer - K. Kensela.
Soft-IT is backed by a CEO who has strong IT and management skills, and has worked over a decade in international organizations. He has provided them with networking, software development, training, and general IT solutions. This includes the United Nations, the USAID, and COMESA.
- MSc. Engineering – 1986
- Software Architect and Programmer
- 28 years of professional experience, 22 years experience in Information Technology and worked 12 years for the United Nations as a Computer Expert
- Involved in projects for organizations such as the World Bank, USAID and COMESA while working with the UN
- International Labor Organization (ILO) certification in MBA courses
- Working experience in Balanced Scorecard (Strategy Execution)
- Actively worked in many countries in Africa and Europe
- Ability to work with people of different cultures and nationalities
- Fluent in English, French (first language), Swahili and able to communicate in a number of African languages